Monday, October 03, 2011

The Wandering Continues

Originally created as a travel blog to document my journeys around the world and the United States, I am now re-inventing this space to serve a new, but familiar, purpose.  Whereas before the blog detailed my wanderings in the sense of physical place; it now will serve in a more metaphoric sense.  You can now find me in terms of my ideas, interests, and hopes for society and the world.  "Letsfindjoe" and "Wandering on Purpose" remain accurate descriptors.  After considering new and alternate titles I decided these are every bit as relevant today as they were two years ago.   I'm not exactly sure where I'll go with this, or what it will become.  But I know for sure that I need to start writing again, and create a versatile platform to share both my work, and the work of those who move and inspire. 

I hope you enjoy following this blog as it wanders, more or less, on purpose...

No comments: