Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Belgium, Amsterdam, Chartres... and Paris

Hello all!

Just a quick update: Tonight I arrived in Paris after spending the afternoon at the Cathedral in Chartres. What a place! I left Belgium this morning, and was in Amsterdam over the weekend. Before that, spent two days in Belgium following my time on the Rhine in Germany.

Its been a lot of travel in not a lot of time... and Im tired! Ill be in Paris for two or three days and then head north to London. I should have time to really catch up on the blog once I get there, so hopefully can post all the pictures Ive been promising. Thanks for your patience!

Please be well wherever you are... and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Gina Bean said...

Hi!
I hope you are well. It must feel like the last push to the finish line. I assume Ireland (your "mother land") should be the final fronteer before you head back to the States.
Good luck Sir Joseph! Enjoy the changing of the guards, make funny faces for me! :-)
-Gina Cagnolatti