Saturday, October 04, 2008

Selcuk (Ephesus)

Greetings! After over a week away from decent internet connections (or any at all for that matter), I have finally updated the blog. I am currently in the town of Selcuk, just next to the ruins of Ephesus. Tomorrow I leave by ferry for Greece... I go first to Samos and then hopefully to Athens, though it may be quite a long journey. My new Belgian friends have gone on to Istanbul but it was great to have travel partners for the last 8 days. Turkey is an amazing country and my three and a half weeks here have simply been amazing. I hope you can get a sense of my experience through the postings below.

I last updated the blog in Olympos, so if you scroll down to that post and read your way upwards from there you will travel in the chronological order that I experienced (and wrote about) my trip.

Best Wishes to All wherever you may be!

1 comment:

jessie said...

Joe,
The pictures are wonderful as are your descriptions. The water looks so beautiful in your earlier postings. I hope you enjoyed some warm swims. Greece is going on my "must see" places after looking at your pictures. Enjoy! Jessie